Pregnancy Nutrition Support
Meet with your dietician virtually or at their Rancho Bernardo, CA office.
Food during pregnancy can feel a bit complicated. Nausea, heartburn, early fullness, food aversions and confusing pregnancy restrictions are just a few things that can make it challenging to get what you need. This service includes the following:
- 45 minute visit with a dietitian – in person in Rancho Bernardo, CA or online
- Pre-visit questionnaire
- During your visit the RD will have reviewed your pre-visit questionnaire and will review your intake, make realistic recommendations that align with your life and needs, and answer any questions you have about nutrition during pregnancy.
- Pregnancy nausea and 1st trimester guide
- Omega 3 and prenatal selection guide
- Body image prompt journal to support you with navigating those body changes during pregnancy and after!