New Mother’s Nutritional Counseling
Jaren provides both in home and virtual services.
As both a dietitian and lactation consultant I provide postpartum nutrition therapy to support women in fostering a better relationship with food and body.
Postpartum nutrition therapy focuses on providing support to help moms nourishing their body after birth to support physical healing, reduce incidence/severity of PMAD’s and support ample breast milk supply.
This package includes:
– 1:1- 60 minute counseling session with a Registered Dietitian and Lactation Consultant
– Evaluation of current nutrition intake, supplements, lab work to support postpartum healing
– Postpartum meal and snack guide designed for postpartum moms nutritional needs in mind
Topics that can be addressed in a consultation:
– How to address any nutrient depletion and optimize postpartum hormone balance
– Building meals that support balanced blood sugar and support postpartum mood and milk supply
– Managing postpartum hunger, appetite and cravings
– Body image after baby and examining our own relationship with food
+ A bonus mailed copy of The Postnatal Cookbook with over 75 recipes designed for the postpartum mom